API & API Documentation
All that you need to know about our Data API
- It is an easy to use REST-based API that uses HTTP basic AUTH for authentication
- All data gets uploaded to your specific project location on the API. A typical link would look like- http://api.promptcloud.com/data/info?id=<PROJECT_ID>
- The Project id is provided to the client at the beginning of any project
- It has provision to only give you files after a particular timestamp, when you have already downloaded data up to a certain point
- Say, your project id is- “demo”. So your API location is http://api.promptcloud.com/data/info?id=demo.
- Data uploads have begun and we intimate you regarding the same. You would like to fetch the results, so you use this command-
- The above commands give back list of XML data files in the result. To access each of those files you need to pass user name and password which has been separately supplied.
- One of the following methods can be used to provide authentication and download files in a single step